- Company details such as name, address, contact details, bank account details ABN/ACN/GST registration and credit reference details for the purpose of establishing an account, financing of goods to be purchased, and for establishing the credit worthiness of the customer;
- Customer contact details such as: name, address, phone, fax, email, postal address and/or street address for the purposes of providing product catalogues or any other publications of Labtek Pty Ltd.
Labtek Pty Ltd complies with the National Privacy Principals set out in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000
Collection of Personal InformationInformation is collected:
- If a customer of Labtek Pty Ltd applies for credit and completes an account application form;
- If a customer requests to receive future product catalogues or any other publication of Labtek Pty Ltd;
- By unobtrusive, lawful, fair means and where practicable from the individual concerned.
At the time of collection if information Labtek Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to ensure the individual is aware of:
- The proposed use of the information;
- The right of access to the information;
- The identity and contact details of Labtek Pty Ltd;
- Any law requiring collection of the information; and
- The main consequences of failure to provide the information
Use & Disclosure of Personal Information:Labtek Pty Ltd discloses personal information:
- For the purpose for which it was collected;
- Where the individual would reasonably expect this;
- Where the individual has consented;
- For the purposes of debt collection by a third party debt collection agency;
- For direct marketing by Labtek Pty Ltd (optional, dependent on customers consent);
- Labtek Pty Ltd includes it's contact details in any direct marketing.
Labtek Pty Ltd uses the personal information that it collects:
- To provide further information to customers about websites and services that Labtek Pty Ltd considers to be of interest to customers;
- For verification of a customer's identity and in assisting in circumstances such as when a customer has forgotten his or her password or login details for Labtek Pty Ltd's websites;
- In assisting to provide services that are requested by customers;
- For marketing and promotional purposes, including direct marketing, market research and surveys; and for any further uses authorised by customers;
- Labtek Pty Ltd also gives customers the option to agree to be contacted by Labtek Pty Ltd, in relation to notification of new features to it's website or for other promotional activities.
Approved By:N A Hooper
Hardcopy Documents Are Controlled